Due to Norwegian legislation, all prepaid customers must be registered. If you do not have a Norwegian identity number you still need to register your startkit (after you have bought your start kit) in the following way:
If you buy a startkit form a local partner you can use the registration form that is included in the startkit. Fill out the form in the store and kindly ask the staff to fax the registration form to: 21 31 49 50. Click here for this register form.
You can also fill out the registration form and attach a copy of your ID-card and fax it to 21 31 49 50 or e-mail the documents to email@example.com
If you are a Norwegian citizen or have a temporary D-number you can buy your prepaid startkit here (Norwegian language). You register your prepaid card by:
1. Send codeword REG firstname surname and Norwegian national identity number to 4444 (REG Berit Hansen 2310966667). You will receive a SMS that confirms a successful registration (SMS is in Norwegian).
2. Register online, please click here to fill out the information needed. (information will be in Norwegian)
You can refill your prepaid card in the following ways:
1. Log on to Mine Sider Kontant (my pages) with your username and password (in Norwegian)
2. Buy refill vouchers in your nearest kiosk or Tele2 partner store. Click here to find all Tele2 partner stores (in Norwegian).
3. Quick refill on the web. If you are in a rush you can use our quick-refill where you don´t have to log on to my pages. Click here for a quick refill (in Norwegian)
You can check your balance in the following ways:
1. Log on to Mine Sider Kontant (my pages) (in Norwegian)
2. Enter *111# and call button to get your current balance on your mobile phone screen
• Call from abroad : Press *100* followed by phone number and #. (*100* +47 xx xx xx xx#)
• Check your balance: *111# and the call button. You will receive your balance on the screen.
• Call customer support: Press *100* +47 47 23 00 01# and the call button.